Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Apogee GiO Guitar Interface and Stomp Pedal for Mac
Check out GiO ? the perfect way to record your guitar! This sleekslenderUSB guitar audio interface doubles as a MIDI controller for your Mac. In factit designed to work seamlessly with Apple Logic StudioMainStageand GarageBand. Use GiO to turn virtual stompboxes on and offjust like using a real pedalboard ? there even a record button on it for hands-free recording. Since it an Apogeeyou can expect awesome clarity and dimension: get ready to hear your guitar true tone. Soplug input on your headphonesand get "GiO"-ing!
- Unbalanced 1/4" high impedance instrument input
- 1/4" MIDI Expression pedal input
- Line-level1/4" stereo output for headphonespowered monitors
- or an instrument amplifier
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz24-bit
- 5 Stompbox buttonsdynamically color coded to match software effects
- 5 Transport control buttonsdynamically lit when engaged
- 2 "Previous/Next" preset selection buttons
- Control built into Apple GarageBand 9Logic Pro 9and MainStage 2 software
|Simultaneous I/O||1 x 1|
|Analog Inputs||1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)|
|Analog Outputs||1 x TRS (Headphones)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GiO|