Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART MX624 6-Channel Stereo Mixer with Two Zone Outputs
The ART MX624 Six Channel Stereo Mixer with Two Zone Outputs is a versatile rack mount mixer that combines six independent input channels and routes them to two stereo zone outputs.
The first channel can be used to controlvia a front-panel switcha ducking feature for all other channels making it an ideal solution for paging systems. All six channels can accept unbalanced stereo line-level signals. 48v phantom power can be independently assigned for each mic channel. Each channel has independent level controls and can be independently routed to either zone outputboth or neither. Separate levelbass and treble controls adjust the sound of each zone output. Two bus inputs allow patching of multiple units when more input channels are needed.
The ART MX624 may be used on stagein the studioor for permanent install applications including conference roomscorporate boardroomschurchesrestaurantssmall clubshealth clubs and more. A built-in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long-term operation.
- Six stereo input channels with individual level controls
- Balanced mono microphone XLRs available on the first three channels
- Selectable padding on mic inputs
- Full +48V low-noise phantom power independently switchable for each mic input
- First channel provides switchable ducking of other channels with selectable parameters
- Front panel 1/8-inch stereo (TRS) mini-phone plug for portable music player input
- Two sets of left and right 1/4-inch TS main output jacks with master levelbass and treble controls
- Two bus input 1/4-inch TRS jacks allow units to be chained to provide extra inputs
- Rugged 1U rack-mount steel chassis with built-in power supply