Instant Savings: RM311.00 ( 0% GST)
Availability: Call For Status Check
Contacts Us To Check the Stock Status.
Delivery by Courier Service
Peninsular Malaysia (ASK)
Audio Technica 2000 series ATW-2110a / ATM75cW UHF Wireless Headworn Microphone System
Audio-Technicas 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applicationsincluding MI/live performancefixed installationpublic addressA/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-qualityprofessional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. Features switchable antenna power. Alsothe optional ATW-CHG2
two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak transmitters in any combination.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-soliddependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sectionsreducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4? output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
ATW-CHG2 charger available for ATW-T220a & ATW-T210a transmitters
||UHF Band D: 656.125 to 678.500 MHz DISCONTINUED IN NORTH AMERICABand I : 487.125 to 506.500 MHz
|Number of Channels
||> 110 dB (A-weighted)typical
|Total Harmonic Distortion
||< 1% (at 1 kHz±20 kHz deviation)
||100 m (300typical Open range environment with no interfering signals.
|Operating Temperature Range
||5º C to 45º C 41º F to 113º F Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
||100 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB-3 dB)