Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer KM1700 1700-watt 2-channel Power Amplifier (KM-1700)
The Behringer KM1700 1,700-watt stereo power amplifier combines ample power with efficient performance. Behringer's Accelerated Transient Response design coordinates your speakers with the speed of the signals that are passing through them, ensuring a tight and punchy sound. Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators make operating the KM1700 child's play. The XLR and 1/4" input connectors on the KM1700's rear panel accommodate nearly any source. Connect your speakers securely to the KM1700's dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts. A built-in limiter ensures maximum output with reliable overload protection. The Behringer KM1700 is a workhorse 1,700-watt stereo power amplifier.
- 1,700W 2-channel power amplifier (into 8 ohms in bridge mode)
- Accelerated Transient Response design and high-current toroidal transformer deliver maximum punch and clarity
- Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators for easy operation
- XLR and 1/4" input connectors accommodate nearly any source
- Connect your speakers securely via dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts
- Switchable limiter yields maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Independent DC and short-circuit protection on each channel protects your amplifier and speakers
- Front-to-back ventilation prevents overheating
- Lightweight yet durable all-steel chassis