Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer SD16 16-channel Stage Box (SD-16)
Bridge the gap between your band, FOH engineer, and audience with the ultra-fast, rock-solid Behringer SD16 16-channel digital snake system. With the SD16, you get 16 remote-controllable Midas-designed preamps and 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR returns at the stage end, and it's all piped through a single, convenient Cat 5e cable, thanks to integrated SuperMac technology from Klark Teknik. In other words: no more bulky analog snake! So step up to the digital age - order your Behringer SD16 16-channel digital snake system from Music Bliss today!
- 16 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas-designed mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 8 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik SuperMac technology, providing you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 Personal Monitoring System is perfect for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound IQ speaker systems with Ultranet networking capability
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade multiple units, without a merger or a router
- Up to 168' of networking capability via a single lightweight CAT-5e cable (not included)
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
- Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis