Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Epiphone Dot Electric Guitar - Natural
Epiphone is long famous for its own original semi-hollowbody models from the 1950s Kalamazoo, Michigan era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton. During the same time those guitars were designed and constructed in Kalamazoo, the ES 335, first introduced in 1958, became a favorite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts for its elegant design and wide array of colorful tone combinations.
The Epiphone Dot is Epiphone's version of the venerable ES-335 “Dot” and one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an affordable price.
Named in reference to its simple "Dot" fingerboard inlays, the guitar brings the sustain and resonance of the classic semi-hollow design for a bounty less than most solid body guitars. The “Dot” is the same axe that has been the bell weather of every rock and roll breakthrough.
- Body Material: Laminated maple
- Body Color: Natural
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker™ (Neck), Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker™ (Bridge)
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic StopBar
- Pickguard: Black; Scratchless
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 18:1
- Hardware Finish: Nickel