Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Fender Squier Bullet Mustang HH 6-String Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard (Black)
Long a staple in the hands of indie, alternative, and underground rockers, the Fender Mustang became the stuff of legend as a no-nonsense, straight-ahead workhorse that was easy to play and light on stage night after rocking night. The Squier Bullet Mustang HH offers the same compact dimensions, comfort, and old-school feel that made the Mustang a legend. It features a basswood body and one-piece 'C"-shape maple neck with Indian Laurel fingerboard for great playability and response. And with dual humbuckers onboard, this guitar packs some extra punch for a more powerful midrange-forward tone — a feature guitarists here at Music Bliss really appreciate. At this price, whether you're needing a great backup guitar, wanting an offset with an aggressive attitude, or just learning to play, the Bullet Series Mustang HH is a fantastic choice.
- No-nonsense, straight-ahead rocking workhorse
- Offset basswood body is light and playable night after rocking night
- One-piece 'C"-shape maple neck with Indian Laurel fingerboard for great playability and response
- Dual humbucking pickups kick out hot, crunchy, rocking tone
- 24" scale length is great for smaller hands and easy action